EVERTRIMM IS a new starch-blocking diet supplement designed especially for men.

A clinically proven product approved by the United States Department of Agriculture, the United States FDA, and the Philippines Bureau of Foods and Drugs, Evertrimm is formulated with a unique combination of white kidney beans and veld grapes.

Made from white kidney beans and veld grapes standardized extracts, this all-natural diet supplement supports weightloss with its starch-blocking capability and intrinsic muscle toning quality.

“As a manager, I have a lot of reports to do, and sometimes miss some exercise,” says Robert Ordono. “With Evertrimm, my muscles stay firm, and I don’t worry about starch not building up into fat.”

“I meet clients over lunches and snacks, which is why I’m happy with Evertrimm,” says Rand Prince Panotes, an investment planning manager for an insurance agency. “I can eat heartily and not worry about starch building sugar into fat. Over a month with Evertrimm, I can see the changes.”

Even those who make a living keeping healthy praise Evertrimm for the results.

“Evertrimm really works,” says Melvin James, a personal trainer in one of the most successful gyms in the world. “As a practitioner in the fitness industry, I need all the carbohydrates from the food I eat. So I take Evertrimm before dinner instead, when I don’t need the sugar. After a month, my muscles look more defined.”

Evertrimm was on the green as a sponsor this past July at the Batch ’92 Veteran’s Annual Golf Tournament held at the Veteran’s Golf Club, Quezon City, and again on the waves at the San Juan Surf Resort in La Union for the Action & Fitness Magazine sponsored Surfing101 event.

Evertrimm was also a participant at the Health Beauty Fitness Lifestyle Asia 2010’s 5th International Exposition on Beauty & Wellness, at Cook Magazine’s World Food Expo-both conventions held at the World Trade Center in Pasay City this August, and at a well-publicized fashion show in Cebu.

Evertrimm is now available in all leading drugstores.


When in Cebu City, please visit gregmelep.com for your real estate and retirement needs.