Thursday, September 30, 2010

Why Good People Fail In Life





      I’m  Bo Sanchez.
      Are you enjoying GodWhispers?

      Do you sometimes feel that the GodWhispers you receive is exactly what you need to read?  Like I had X-ray eyes and and mind-reading abilities, and I knew what was happening to you—and I sent this specific GodWhispersto address your need?
      There’s only one word to explain that phenomenon: Miracle. 
Tiny Drops Of Healing 
      I love writing GodWhispers for you.
      As you can probably guess, I write a lot of stuff.  Magazine articles and blog entries and entire books.
       But writing GodWhispers is very special to me.      Why? 
      Because I know that GodWhispers are like the waves of the ocean hitting a rocky shore.  One wave may not dent the rocks.  And one GodWhispers email may not change your life.  Yet.
      But over time, as millions of waves hit the rocks, waves actually shape them.  In the same way, I believe as you “hear” GodWhispers through the yearsthese simple “love notes” from God will shape the direction of your life.
      How do I know?
      
I look at my own life.
      
Once upon a time, I was a big failure.
      
I didn’t like myself.
      
Correction: I hated myself.
      
I felt I had no gifts.
      
I felt ugly and dirty and wicked.
      
I looked down on myself.
      
Worse, I felt God looked down on me too.  I felt God saw me as ugly and dirty and wicked too.
      
But one day, God’s Love invaded my soul.
      
It didn’t come as a tidal wave.
      
It came as tiny drops—whispers from God—telling me how much I was precious to Him.
      
Over time, these tiny drops of healing changed my life forever.  Because God changed the way I saw myself, I changed the entire direction of my life.
      
From a big failure, I’m now winning in life. 
Why Good People Fail In Life 
      I was a good person.
      
But I was failing in life!
      
Why?  Because I had self-defeating, limiting beliefs that were creating havoc in my life.
      
I’ve seen this exact tragic thing happen to so many good people.  Kind, decent, nice people.  But their distorted beliefs about themselves make them fail in life!
      
That’s where tiny GodWhispers can help you in a big way.
      
GodWhispers can change the way you think about yourself.
      
How?  It gives you a glimpse of how God sees you. 
      
As you receive GodWhispers, believe that miracles will happen in your life. 
Get GodWhispers Everyday 
      Do you want to receive GodWhispers everyday?
      
I’d like to personally invite you to upgrade yourself to Platinum Member of the GodWhispersClub.
      
Aside from receiving GodWhispers everyday, you’ll also receive a massive truckload of blessings for your life.
      
Each month, you’ll receive my audio LifeTalks each month to bless you, teach you, and guide you in living an abundant life. 
      
Plus my favorite worship song every month to inspire you.
      
Plus my treasure trove of inspiring, life-changing eBooks.
      
And a big bonus for you: Your very small membership fee each month as a Platinum Member will help me continue my various ministries for the poor and for sharing God’s Love to the world.  (That in itself is a big win for you!)
      
If you want to know more how to win in life, click the link below:

      May your dreams come true, 
      Bo Sanchez 


When in Cebu City, please visit gregmelep.com for your real estate and retirement needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment